Virtual Event: Mediation in Environmental Matters
January 18, 2017 at 5:30 p.m
Description: A 50-minute presentation about mediating environmental disputes, including discussion about:
- What are the main strengths of mediation in environmental disputes?
- When is mediation appropriate?
- What do attorneys and participants need to think about before and during mediation?
- What does the process look like?
- What is different about environmental mediation?
- How should you prepare for environmental mediation?
Presented by board member: Robert Olian with envADR LLC
A link to the program will be emailed to those registered for the event.